"My Favorite Things", from a Realtors view.



Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper door knockers and warm earth tone kitchens
Fun colored wreaths, tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things

Cream colored curtains and pillows a plenty
Doorbells that work and doors that swing gently.
Jazz or soft music that makes people sing.
These are a few of my favorite things

Beds that are dressed with pillows and sashes
Fireplaces that are clean and free from all ashes
Scents that are soothing and reminiscent of spring
These are a few of my favorite things

When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad

[Repeat all verses]

Happy House Staging! 

http://www.napavalley-properties.com/about.php

Comments

Popular Posts