5 Top Questions Every Seller Should Ask

Often I find, that people when selecting their agent to represent them in the sale of their home, they forget to ask a few key questions.  Here are 5 Top Questions Every Seller Should Ask.

1. Seller often asks ... "How long have you been selling Real Estate?"   They should be asking .... "How many sales have you completed since you started selling Real Estate?"
Follow it up with.... "and how many in the last 365 days?" 

2. Seller often asks... "How will you sell my house?"       They should be asking .."Show me what you did to sell your last properties listed ?"

3. Seller often asks... "Will you lower your commission?"     They should be asking... "If I pay you that commission what services are you going to be providing me?"

4. Seller often asks ... "I want this much for my house $$$$."    They should be asking... "Where is the market positioning my house and is there anyway I can improve this value?"

5. Seller often asks ... "Can you guarantee that my house sells?"   They should be asking ... "On your latest listings how many sold that were listed and what time frame did they sell in?'   Following it up with ... "How close to list price did they sell at?"

For more information on what you should or shouldn't do when listing your home please feel free to contact me at: 





Giselle Lampe  
EstatesNapaValley.com
GLampe@CBnapavalley.com
Napa Valley Realtor 
Coldwell Banker Brokers of the Valley
1775 Lincoln Ave. Napa CA 94558 

Comments

Popular Posts