Goals 2015 ... Be Better not Bigger

Goals 2015 ... Be Better not Bigger

BY 
Real Estate Agent with Coldwell Banker Brokers of the Valley
Simplicity got to love it! Truthfully speaking why do we make goals?  So we can aspire to better things and improve our current circumstance. I notice I didn't say bigger and better.  My reasoning is because often times bigger is not always better.
Large_Home_Giselle_Lampe_Napa_RealtorSmall_Home_Napa_Realtor_Giselle_Lampe_Blog
For example if your in a large home and there are only one or two of you.  The expenses to maintain it is costing you a fortune, moving to a smaller more affordable and sometimes even more luxurious can be a whole lot better. A personal tough spot is body weight... in my case :( bigger is definitely not better. Another thing that I am considering is that a smaller car would be better.  I have a large SUV a Toyota 4Runner I am realizing that the 2 times a year I drive up to go ski in Tahoe is not really the best use or reason for me driving it the remaining 360 days of the year.  Unfortunately the downsizing will have to wait until August 2016 (lease).  (FYI if you know how to get out of a lease or if anyone wants to BUY my 2013 Limited send me a comment). FYI I used to have a Hummer so I am not dissing SUV's I LOVE them just not as practical is all.
 Giselle_Lampe_Hummer_Car
What else is better smaller .... shorter work days would definitely be a better,  I think in almost everyone's book. Smaller bills, smaller to do lists... okay this list could just go on but here is my Bigger List for 2015 and My Smaller List for 2105 how does it compare to yours?

BIGGER in 2015                                                             SMALLER 2015
Client Budgets                                                                 Client Debits
"A" Client Database                                                          "B" Client Database
Commissions                                                                    Expenses
Listings                                                                            Competition
Vacations                                                                         Work Hours
Family Time                                                                    Task Time
Assets                                                                              Liabilities
Savings                                                                            Spending

In a nutshell if I can do this for 2015 I think I will call it a very successful year! Be safe everyone and be happy! 


Comments

Popular Posts